For Providers: Request Testing
Use the test requisition form below to submit a request for our genetic lab services.
Enable auto-fill for this form to make test requisition easier!Click on the Web browser you use below to show instructions for auto-filling form fields.
- Open your Chrome web browser.
- Click on the options menu in Google Chrome (in the top right corner, three stacked lines) and select Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click on “Show advanced settings”
- Under Passwords and forms section, select Enable Autofill to fill out web forms in a single click.
- Click on the Manage Autofill Settings
- Once the window opens, click on Add new street address.
- Fill out all details required and click Ok to save your preferences.
- Open your Safari web browser.
- Click on the Safari menu in the top left corner (next to the Apple icon) and select Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Autofill
- Check the Using info from my Contacts card option, then click the Edit
- Once the window opens, update your computer’s contact info with the information you would like to auto-fill the form fields (or create new contact).
- When finished, click Done, close out of Contacts and then close out of Preferences for the changes to take effect.
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click on Tools menu in Internet Explorer and select Internet options from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Content
- Under AutoComplete, click the Settings
- Select the Forms checkbox and add in the fields you would like as part of the auto complete settings, then click OK to close the window.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
Firefox browser We recommend using one of the browsers listed above for easier auto-fill. However, if you prefer Firefox, follow the instructions below.
* Indicates a required field