Genetic Testing, Screening & Treatment Services
AdvaGenix is the first to offer next generation sequencing (NGS), Sanger sequencing and qPCR for all genetic testing. This advanced technology is available for:
Diagnostic gene testing
Confirm a clinical diagnosis, get a better understanding of your prognosis and assist your physician in direct medical care. Diagnostic testing can be used to confirm the following:
- Fragile X.
- And many more genetic diseases.
Make more healthy pregnancies possible with carrier screening prior to your pregnancy, preimplantation genetic testing of your IVF embryos, prenatal genetic testing and cell-free fetal DNA testing. Reproductive testing can be done for the following:
- Aneuploidy (24-chromosome pairs) (also called comprehensive chromosomal screening).
- Translocation / Inversion (includes aneuploidy).
- Single Gene.
- Combined Aneuploidy (24-chromosome pairs) and Single Gene.
- Combined Translocation / Inversion Aneuploidy and Single Gene.
- Miscarriage Testing (products of conception – POC).
- Preconception Carrier Screening.
For clinics: Embryology and biopsy training.
Know your genetic blueprint for a healthy life. Understand your predisposition for certain types of cancer, heart disorders and so much more.
We provide the most comprehensive next generation sequencing on all types of cancer cells, including circulating tumor cells, for early detection.
- Somatic cell vs. germline.
- Testing for treatment and clinical trials.
Learn how your body metabolizes food and drugs, and determine your body’s response to diet, exercise and more.
Whole genome & clinical exome sequencing
Sequencing the entire genome, and specifically all 21,000 plus genes within an exome, plays a vital role in personalized medicine.